What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shayla is a fun person.

So yesterday, I left to go over to Shayla's house around 7, got there at 8 or so. And I got attacked by hugs and what not. then we just played Never Have I Ever, then stopped when Ivy got there. After, we started to watch Paranormal Activity, which to be quite honest, from the opinion of a girl who hates scary movies, wasn't even that scary. The ending was the only scary part, when the girl throws the guy at the camera and when she's all crazy and edluciykdekrgtt. Yea that's it.
After that movie, they decided, because they are so genius, that they would watch saw six. I got so mad! "Guys can we please not watch this?! I don't need nightmares. I will actually leave if you put that movie on! Atleast leave the light on! FUCK IVY LEAVE THE LIGHT ON! Can't we watch Cat In The Hat?!?!" x3
Saw doesn't make sense. Well appearntly it does, but it doesn't to me. There's too many people. So the guy is in this "game" and he constantly has to choose who to kill and who to save. But in the end it wasn't even his game in the first place? the lady at the very end has to decide to kill or save him. What. The. Fuck. And the beginning pissed me off, so the two people had to..sacrafice? their flesh by chopping off there arms and whatever, just to live. They ended up dying anyway. That was pointless.
Whatever, I can go on and on ranting about this movie. And it was very terrifying.
Since they are soo smart shayla says "okay we have to go for a walk now" It was midnight. O.o
But after the movie, we just sat around and they all listened to me vent my feelings about stuff. Then we played this "game" we took the yearbook and said mean stuff about every person xDD
Then we went to sleep and ivy and Shayla turned me into a cacoon.
But yea, so yesterday Was fun, even though i was forced to watch scary movies.
Now, I's at the laundromat waiting for Natasha to come over here.
Lalalalala. I'm soo bored.
I'm just waiting for Natasha now. I'll stop talking now.
Bye. :3

3 comments:

  1. LMFAO.
    I love your blog <3
    Urm, we went for a walk at Two slash Two Thirty. SO YEAH. It was fun.
    Joey doesn't believe me that we watched Paranormal Activity and Saw 6. xD
    THey weren't that bad, actually. Saw 6 was just stupid. STUPID I TELL YOU STUPID.
    kayyeah.
    byee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cat in the hat is by far the best choice
    thanks for explaining the whole saw thing
    ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't matter what time, it was late, dark and scary D:
    Oh, we deffinitely watched both movies. O.o
    And no problem Natasha. :3

    ReplyDelete