What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I love soup o.o

So my friend Ethan is coming here in less than an hour so we can practice for coffee house. But I'm way too tired to do anything and my throat hurts too much to sing. D:
But I'm eating soup, and just waiting for his arrival.
This is the best soup ever. EVARRR!
Yesterday at Anime Night, I proved to Eric and Dom that I'm actually mean, scary and demanding O.o
Wasn't my fault though, I just wanted Chocolate milk!
This is how it went down:
Ryan was getting cholcolate milk.
Me: Can has some?
Ryan: You have to ask Aaron.
Me: Aaron! Can I have chocolate milk?
Aaron: yeeee
Me: Okay now Ryan get me chocolate milk.
Eric: O.O woaahhh I never heard Coralfish sound so demanding before
Me: Teheee ^_^

Then I yelled at Dom because he was laying on me.
Scaring people is funnnn ;D

I finished my soup. Now I'm tired. Do you think Ethan'll mind if I just go sleep now?

2 comments:

  1. LMAO i love you 8D
    Also, scaring people IS funn! But the way I scare people, I just laugh maniacally and act like an insane freak 8D
    That's not a good thing.
    AT LEAST I EMBRACE MY WEIRDNESS :D

    Heyy let's be weird together (;

    "I finished my soup. Now I'm tired. Do you think Ethan'll mind if I just go sleep now? "
    Oooh, can I has soup? And, tired is bad. But I wouldn't mind if you slept with me. Just sayin'. ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha clara I love you. :3
    And I wouldn't mind if you slept with me either ;]

    ReplyDelete