What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, February 5, 2010

Natasha ish coolio ;]

So i'm sitting here listening to music, talking to Natashy pie on the phone. She's soooooo amazing. At one point we were both talking to Paulie, I was talking to him over facebook chat, and she was texting him, what he didn't know was that everything he said we told eachother, which was really funny. x3
Now it's 12:20 am and i'm seranating her. :3
She will read this eventually, so....Natasha....you complete my heart, ever so much. you make me crave bagels that wear sombrero's and make me want to dance the helicopter...i just invented it. I'll show you sometimr.
BEETEADOUBLEYOU
Paul is a swick person; my bestest friend evaarrrr. <3
Me, Natasha and Paulie all have a connection...of Doctor Who. Even though I only watched one episode ^^;
Kay that's all.
Theys the best :3 <3

Peaceee~

~Carolineee. <3

5 comments:

  1. wow thank you
    for wirting a blog post (mostly) about me

    ReplyDelete
  2. am i not 'coolio'? (i tagged you in that 'some cool kids' status on facebook :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get your own blog post soon enough ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think I didn't know you were sharing information? Give me some credit.

    ReplyDelete