What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Doritos are yummy tasting.

Today was a horrible day. :C
We had to stan for over two hours because of the mass, and i didn't want to sing anymore, I actually almost passed out. More boredom in all my classes. So lonely. :C
Then more choir after school.
The only good part about today is that Paul gave me a little mickey mouse thingy majiger <3

I think i'm gonna go take a nap, and after that nap, I shall make soup. :)
These blog posts are getting less interesting everyday,
I think that means that everyday I'm getting more depressed and lack motivation to write. Roar. D:

I think i might die soon, just sayin...

Ps. Being ignored by the person you like is so fun!~ *sarcasm*

~Caroline. :3

2 comments:

  1. :(
    *hugs*
    I won't ever ignore you, sweetie. ;)
    ALSOOO I have nothing to write about in my blogs either. So, maybe it's like a disease or something?
    *headdesk*

    LOVEYOUUU.
    ps; im getting off of facebook cos its gay and going upstairs. so i'll prolly ttyl (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my nap, I was so depressed cause there was no soup left. :C

    ReplyDelete