What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, February 15, 2010

Wouldn't jumping off a building be fun?

D:
Paul won't let me jump off of a building. Unfair!
I think Narcy should talk to me.
Who else agrees? D:

Kay i'm just bored and have nothing to talk about.
I don't wanna go to school tomorrow...

Whatta lame post.

Well, bye LOL
:)

~Caroline. :3

4 comments:

  1. take a floatation device and jump into a swimming pool

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not without a trained lifeguard nearby!









    Ps, I'm a trained lifeguard. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should all go swimming! :D

    ps: i love you Care <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wanna use a floatation device, I'd rather be unsafe, so i have a better chance of death. :C

    ReplyDelete