What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Video ideas.

So as most of you know, I'm starting a new youtube channel, tis called SomethingWithLlamas. And i'm gonna start a vlog, haven't decided if it's gonna be a daily vlog, or if i shall do it a few times a week. But I need video ideas, cause i have none. :/
And I want to start it soon.

And also, I want to watch a movie, whats a really good movie?!

Also also, I have 3587874983058 scratched on my left leg from the evil thing I like to call my kitten, Redgie. He enjoys climbing up my leg just to sit on my lap while i'm on the computer. I freaking despise this cat. >_<

I'm going to Shayla's later whatwhatt *dances*

PS! I kinda just gave up on love and liking people and what not, a few of you may know why, but yea.

Oh joy, Redgie is now eating my leg. "OMNOMNOM LEGGG!" -Redgie

Who wants a kitten?

3 comments:

  1. I'm still shocked that you actually used somethingwithllams

    i just feel so gosh darn proud.

    hmm, video ideas, take us on an adventure, or rant about how ugly the letter t is in captials

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about the letter H? It's so boring.

    Anyways, URM Random blog stuff! I mean blog about random stuff. Like spots or stripes or how spots and stripes really don't go together (unless they do).

    Or something. Talk about Redgie and Sadie! Pets are always itneresting. and Mr. Fish, too :)
    LOVERFLUFFLES.
    xx

    ReplyDelete