What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's day....

Pffft, whatta stupid day >_<
Can't you tell people you love them on every other day? You don't need a specific day. ROARCHEEZBURGERS!
Anyway, Happy Valentine's day to the people who have someone special, and the one's who don't, I feel your pain, and I love you guys :)
Who ever doesn't have a Valentine, I will so kindly fill that spot for you, if you wish. ^_^ <3
And Happy Birthday to Paul! :D

So thanks alot Clara...-.- she got me obsessed with cinnamon hearts, now I can't stop eating them. Meow. <3

AHEM! A message to a certain someone named Narcy: TALK TO MEE YOU MEANYFACE! >:O
Complete ignorance, and I didn't do anything to him. :C
I'm so hated. T_T

Whatever. D:

ANyway, Bye D:
TTFN~
~Caroline. :3

5 comments:

  1. if one things for sure, its a freaking great day for chocloate

    my family spoiled each other with chocolates this year

    my mom also got me a panda i named him milo

    cinnamon hearts are the shizz

    and i totally need a valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're both my valentines.
    Also, Happy birthday to me.
    I'm old and creepy now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Caroline! <3 :)

    And, you're quite welcome to be addicted to cinammon hearts. I know, they're awesomesauce ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all my valentine. :O
    And Paul, you're not that old. :)

    ReplyDelete