What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow is too cold.

Kay eff this >_<
I just wrote this whole blog post, and it didn't even work. I'll rewrite what I wrote tomorrow, but right now i'm too lazy. *extreme sigh* D:

2 comments:

  1. AWh I know what you mean. I had that happen to me the other day but I had enough time and no headache so I decided to rewrite the blog. And not complain about it. x3
    Hope you get the post up soon! ^.^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog posts autosave

    .... you can always go back and publish them
    its in the posting menu thingy

    ReplyDelete