What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ohh a kleenex box..

Time to write about things that have happened lately~
I stayed home today because I wasn't feeling all that well, slept pretty much all day, which was nice :3
I realized that my kitten Redgie, is infact getting quite fat. mhmm *nods*
My goodgood friend Paul, whom I still need to create a nickname for is in Florida right now having loads of fun doing DisneyWorld things.(without me, might a add)
It's gonna be a very lonely five more days with out him, I have no one to talk to now D:
I stayed up until two AM last night talking to my good friend Joe, he needed someone to vent to about his problems, so I stayed up and talked to him, and shared a few of my life problems with him.
I promised him I'd go to his play in April, it's in binbrook...so I have to figure out how i'm gonna get there :/ hmmmm.
My mother brought home this incredibly creepy doll. She named her Aubrey. I want to destroy it.

Anyway, I have nothing else to say, so byebye

~peaceeee

~~Caroline :3

No comments:

Post a Comment