What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, February 25, 2010

ehfvrjvfmcdknbgf

So yesteray after school, me, Natasha, Paul, Clara, Shayla, Ivy, Yvonne, Charlie and Jacob decided to all play in the snow, twas super funn. :3
I can't remember all the stuff that happened yesterday that I wanted to write in here. D:
Paul is trying to get me to go to college in London, I love you and everything Paul, and twould be fun to live there with you and Clara and party together and what not, but I'm gonig to Sheridan. o.o <3

I really hope tomorrow is a snow day.

Just so everyone knows, Paul has a slight problem with making innuendo's. I told him I wanted to jump in front of a bus, and he made three innuendo's. Whatta loser.<3

I need someone to talk to.

A little rant from Caroline: Why the fucking hell would you tell her that? Are you REALLY that retarded? O.o One, that wasn't even your business at all. And I don't even know how you found that out, who would of told you? o.o fuck this, seriously, you're soo stupid. >_<

Kay i'm done....
I have nothing to do tomorrow, Alisha was "supposed" to come over, but of course she can't..*rolls eyes* >_<

tuhgvfkdemkngtjhbgrcfr Kaybyeee

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on your rant.

    and snow was fun! <3

    LMFAOO innuendos!! Remember SID? XD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline should come to London with him. So should Clara.

    ReplyDelete