What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Squirrels.

For the past few days, I've been obsessed with surfthechannel.com, I quite enjoy searching and watching random movies.
Yesterday and today, I've been watching the seventh season of One Tree Hill. Damn it's amazing.
So tonight, me and my sister, Hannah, were watching one episode together and she said I would cry. Because she cheated and watched all the episodes before me. Turns out I didn't cry, she's just retarded. But then she had to bring up this one time, I was watching One Tree Hill, and cried like a baby over one episode, I can't even remember what it was. :C
And I just realized I suck at coming up with ideas for blog posts...
I'm a horrible blogger person T_T

Anyway, second semester starts tomorrow. Kinda nervous, all my classes are kinda hard. :C I don't think I have any classes with any of my friends, which is extremely upsetting. Which means I'm gonna be the quite loner girl whom sits at the back of the room. Yay!

I'm learning more about photography. :3
I always loved photography, and wanted to get into it, but I was always too lazy to even try. Soon it's my birthday, so my dad said for my birthday I could get a new camera. Which I am extremely excited about. Yayyy!
Then, I'm going to start taking pictures and have my own facebook group called "Caroline's photography" or something retarded like that x3

Kay anyway, I need to go take a quick shower then get to bed for school tomorrow -.-

TTFN~

~Carolinee. <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh Pishtosh the topic was good!
    Well based on my limited blogging exprience it seemed goodto me :)

    Keep it up :) Thats What She Said :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks stephen ;DD
    I'm blog writing challenged D:

    ReplyDelete