What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The death of Raymond.

So about six months ago, I got a fish, he is red and his name is Mr. Wiggles. Since my sister is a major copier pants, she got a fish three weeks ago, his name is Raymond. And this morning, he died.
The funny part is, I barely ever feed Mr. Wiggles, and i've only cleaned his fish tank once since I got him. Which is why I'm completely surprised he is still alive.
But Hannah, my sister, took great care of him. But he's gone now.
I laughed so hard this morning. "Caroline! Go look at Raymond, I think he died!" "He's probably just sleeping...oh nevermind, he's dead"

1 comment: