What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mmmm lemon chicken.

I didn't go to school today.
That's the third time in two weeks.
Sadly, I'm going to be forced to go tomorrow. D:
oh well, atleast I have Anime Night to look forward to..
I'm actually really excited for that, it's the only day I look forward to.
But, if Narcy is there, not like he would be, I might just kill myself. >_<
Then, on Saturday, I'm going to my friend Ethan's house so we can practice for the Coffee House. ^_^ <3

I've been so sick and depressed lately, there's seriously something wrong with me.
but that's the reason I didn't go to scool today, I was too depressed to handle anything.
Hopefully things change in the next few days, and I figure everything out, or my head will explode.
Like it might now, but that's because my mom has the televion on really loud, and I have a huge headache.

Who ever reads this before tomorrow, I need a hug. D:
So, can has?
Kaythnx

3 comments:

  1. TACKLEHUGGLEGLOMPS!
    youre so awesome it doesnt eve have to be starred to happen ;D
    also, you have my love letters to look forward to!!! (;
    i hope you feel better soon ^.^
    annd tabone said that you could have someone outside of school play guitar for you! so yay! ;D




    ps. would you still like me to pluck out his eyeballs with my tweezer once i cough see him? x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fine then. i'll just have to pluck something else. Dx
    lmfao (a)

    ReplyDelete