What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I hate singing...

So this practice is failing miseraby....
Ethans getting quite mad at me for not singing loud enough,
i's too shy.
Roar.
Now I's singing.
Now Ethan is still getting mad because i'm still not sinmging loud enough.
Roar again...
OKAY! Getting back to practice...
TTFN.

3 comments:

  1. awh <3
    from the few times i've heard you sing, your great

    can't wait to hear you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me neither! ive never heard you sing! me's excited~
    i didnt even know he was still at your house
    did he stay over for the night? :O
    or did he come on saturday... and not on friday as i previously have thought? xD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Natasha, Ethan said the same, he also said he was impressed lol :3
    hahaha Clara, he came today, saturday, from 4-9, we practiced from 8-8:30. x3
    I didn't wanna do it, so we played super mario bros xD

    ReplyDelete