What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dish soap.

So, I'm completely bored and I have nothing to do.
I'm really hungry...what should I eat? Hmmmm :/
Today is my friend Garvin's birthday. He's asian. (Y)
Tomorrow is Valentines Day. *sigh*
But also Paul's birthday. :3
I should make cupcakes for him tomorrow. ;D
And monday is family day, and also my...friend? Aria's birthday. :)
Ohohohoh!
So my gooooddd friend DJ Porter from the band Fall Of Spring, is going to be on Imagefm.ca on monday february 15th. It's a radio/chat thingy. Check it yooo!

Ughhh, I slept all weird last night so my neck is messed up. Gosh it hurts. :C
*danceydancey* Paul comes back tomorrow. ;D
I'll finally have someone to talk to againn!

I'm still really hungry....
Anyway, so my friend Aaron was helping me out yesterday and telling me stuff you need to get into Sheridan college for the photography program. I just need to pass english next year with a 70 or something, then work on my portfolio. Aaron is gonna let me look at his portfolio just to see how it's supposed to be. :)<3
And for that I thank himm. And hope he gets into sheridan for photography! (yn)
yayayayayay :D

Kayso, i'm gonna go get some food, talk to yall later. :3
TTFN~

~Caroline. :3

3 comments: