What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

D':!

Can't you just see that I'm breaking on the inside?
And just smiling, just to make it seem that I'm alright with this?
The fact you just won't bother to spend time with me because of this is killing me on the inside.
I mean, I know you're always busy,
But I've been trying so hard to make plans with you, but you just keep turning them down..
It kills me to see you everyday, to say hi and smile, like nothing is wrong,
knowing you won't even try, and that I am, and always be just a friend to you.
I just want you to know, that I wish you'd try.
I just want you to notice, that I am not kidding when I say, I truly, genuinely like you more than I can even describe...
Please, just, give this a chance?....
You'll never know unless you don't try.

No comments:

Post a Comment