What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lalala I'm a carrot.

So my hair is orange.
Fantastic.
It doesn't look bad, it'll just take a long time to get used to.
It took around six hours in total to do my hair.
Sammie did her hair too. :3
In the middle of all the fun, I got really angry.
Because Aria and his stupid friend decided to play a stupid joke on me,
I want to shoot him. D:
He kept saying stupid stuff like "do me" and idk, random other stuff, I played along, cause I was bored and it was funny, then of course his friend calls me a skank and all this other stuff, like what the hell. If Aria actually thought I was serious, then he clearly doesn't know me at all. :/
I got really angry after that, D:

Apparently I'm hanging out with James tomorrow. :3
Kind of worried though, he'll think I look ugly. Cause I do. My hair is just so bright and vivid. :c
I have a feeling he's getting annoyed by me. Everyone does at one point.
I just don't want him too...

Shiiitttt, I keep making all these videos for my channel, but they won't go on my computer S: the hell *angry face*

I should go sleep now. Kay bye. :3

2 comments:

  1. I want to see your videos D;
    And I'm sure your hair looks great, don't worry. I hope you have fun today (yn):)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like orange hair! but not cause i have it or anything..... :P

    ReplyDelete