What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, October 29, 2010

Roaroarmeow.

Oh hello there.
I didn't go to school today.
Because, well....because I just didn't want to.
I'm all depressed and stuff, and I wasn't in the mood to live, so I just didn't go.
...I need to make a doctors appointment, Caroline just realized.

Lololol Aria just signed online. ^-^
Kay anyway.
Basically, all day, I've been on shanalogic.com
it's this cute little website with cute plushies, shirts, necklaces, and so many other things.
I'm inlove with it.
And I found all these things that I want,
Like a camera necklace, it's only twelve dollars, so hopefully my dad will let me get it. 8D
A gold key necklace that is actually gorgeous x3
I also found this shirt that I want to get Aria x3
Because he's nice, and when I saw it I immediately thought of him.
Since he loves wolves and all. This be it. x3

I am now going to go cry.
Have a nice day.

1 comment: