What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm so confused. o.o;

Spencer told me something, and I freaked out, and was very angry.
Natasha told me it was a lie.
Then Spencer says it's actually true.
What the hell do I believe?
Natasha yelled at me for believing him.
But I can't help it, both stories sound so believable. D:

I really hope it's not freaking true. ><
I didn't even know what to do when he told me that,
I think I would die if it was true. :c

I'm actually so confused now...x3

1 comment: