What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My day was poop.

I was just so depressed today.
I felt so alone, because everyone was at Science Olympics.
I was still upset over my hair. I mean, I love it. But it's like, you try to be different, but you're too scared to stand out because everyone will make fun of you. I try not to care what people say or think, but it's hard. :/
There was way too much confusion going on in my mind. I wish I would stop thinking of all these different possibilities, what could happen, and just everything about him. It's driving me insane. I like him, and I...*sigh* I won't even get into it...
During Cosmo today, I couldn't take it, I asked to go to the washroom, and once I got into the hall, I started bawling. It was so bad.
Then when I went back to class, all calm and collected, I guess I still looked sad, because Ms. Dinoi asked if I was okay, and I just started crying again. Then she said many words that made me feel much better. I love her. She hugged me, and then I went back to braiding.


During lunch I ate two burgers.
Shit, eh?
Nick and I sat at Clara's locker at lunch, which coincidentally just happens to be right outside James class. x3
I almost started crying several times then. But I didn't. (y)
Religion was stupid. We had a test, and I most likely failed.
Before fifth period actually started, I put my books in the auditorium, and went to Clara's locker to write her a note. James walked out of his class, cause I guess he stayed in class during his lunch, and I went over to his locker. We had lovely conversations. :3
And this basically describes it all:

"
it’s the way you make me smile, when i don’t even want to laugh."



Yeah...♥
We walked to class together, and we were talking about how none of my friends were at school except for Sammie and Nick, and he's like "you should talk to my friend Alex D'alves, he's a nice guy" then yeah...
I told him I was going to the laundromat after school, which is where I am now. And I said "You should stop by if you're not busy *thumbs up*" and he said "I will try, but I'm going to my friend Spencer's later, but I'll see, and I'll text you later!" :3
Musical theater was fun, we played this game, called...Mafia and something? I didn't understand it, but I died. Apparently I fell off the stage and died because someone peed all over the stage? Loool Victoria comes up with the funniest stuff. 
Mrs. Re wanted me to bring a note to Mrs. Koscicsdfbgt? I don't even know her name, I didn't even know who she was. o.o;
But yeah, so I walked out of the auditorium, and there was James! ^-^
I was so happy. x3 
he was like "Oh hey Caroline! whats up?" and I'm like "nothing really ;P" and he's like "where are you going?" and I said "going to deliver this note to someone, yet I don't know who or where I'm going. But it'll be a fun adventure" and he's just like "that sounds fun, well I'll talk to you later!" and he did that, cute wave peace thing he always does ^-^;
Seriously, whenever I walk away from him, I just have that "he makes my heart so happy" kind of feeling. Well, it's a feeling now. It's a combination of butterflies, and feeling nervous and anxious and just excited, like you want to throw up rainbows and dance, and throw yourself into his arms and hug him and never let go.  x3 he just makes me so happy. Even after having such a bad day, I can honestly say just seeing him made me happy. I know it sounds so stupid, but it's true. His face is so cute, and his smile is adorable, and nyaaa just his face is wonderful. x33 ♥


For the rest of Musical Theater, Kyle just talked to us senior students about stuff that was going on, and how the wolfette costumes make them look like sluts, so that obviously needs to change. x3


After class, I kind of just ran out of class, and went straight to my locker. I was able to get the King and James bus  right away, and I was talking to Nicole for a bit. Then James got on the bus. ^-^
We were all talking for a bit. I didn't really know what to say to him though...he stood there as if he wanted to say something, or he wanted me to say something, but no one said anything, so he walked away and started talking to his friends.


Now I'm at the laundromat, and I wish he was here...or at least on msn so I could talk to him. x3
I really hope we can hang out soon. I decided that when we hang out, I may or may not tell him certain things. But I mean, that probably won't be for awhile. So I have time to talk to him more, and just let time and the mysterious powers of life do their thing. x3
Hopefully they do good things, they seemed to do good things today and other days before. 


Dear mysterious powers of life,
I would really appreciate if you would let James and I be more than friends, 
if you do such acts, I will love you forever more. :3


I'm done now...x3
ALSO, I's excited for Lights' concert November 17. 8D 




"and don’t mind me if i get weak in the knees, coz you have that affect on me, you do." Mhm! ^-^


4 comments:

  1. AWHHH, I'm so happy yay! Sucks about cosmo, and religion is a dumb class, but musical theatre sounded like soooo much fun. And so did everything else. :3
    *tackles* <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm sorry you didn't like the way your hair turned out.
    I guess we didn't leave the red on long enough or it was too light of a red.
    I can make it a darker red this weekend if you really want to change it. :)

    Ms Dinoi is so cute! I saw her today, and she always makes me happy :3

    I don't like seeing my fiance upset, and that's good that Mcdonald's talked to you. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like my hair D: just the extreme standing out at school part scares me.
    I love ms Dinoi x3 she's the best.
    LOOL I'm glad he talked to me too..x3
    I like McDonald's. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embrace standing out!
    I did :3
    ... Cause people at my old school think I'm a lesbian.
    I'm not though, but it's funny that they think that. >:D

    ReplyDelete