What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i love Sammie.

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
we're chillin at the laundromat, listening to Lights' new song "My Boots" <3
We're eating onion rings.
I'm about to die from tiredness, but oh well D:
I think James hates me, nuff said :c


Loooooooool I can't even stay sad with this song, it's just so good x3
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my daddy bought Lights tickets for Sammie and I. C:
November 17, so freakin excited, omfg 8D


so many onion rings, holy crap. :c
sammie just dropped her phone.


Oh, it's a love hate romance
Cause I could watch her dance
If I've got my boo-ooo-oo-oooots



I love Lights so much.


TODAY! James and I became friends. C: LOL
I said I had no friends, and he said he'd be my friend. C:!
Even though we already are friends. x3
I like his face.


SAMMIE JUST KISSED MY FREAKING HEAD 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Sammie told James that I like his face, and he never replied D: he so hates me.
Sammie also told him I died, and he freaked out D:
as in "don't talk like that" he didn't really care if I died or not.


I stop now.
Btw, I love Sammie. :3


Edit:
Meow. :c
Why do I always get upset over the littlest things? I'm just so sad. I need to stop thinking so much T_T
Oh, and I'm kinda glad I didn't go to school friday, someone woulda died if I did (y)


I just wanted to mention something that I forgot to say in above post x3
This morning I was so paranoid and worried that everyone would think my hair looked bad. Then James came walking down the hall and said "So bright!" and he said it looked good, crazy, but good, and that he likes it x3 
All day I kept saying "Omfg I'm a carrot" and "double rainbow all the way across my legs" because I'm wearing rainbow knee socks. x3


There is so much going on in my mind right now, and it all involves him. o.o;
I'm so worried that he hates me, but I want to him like me, yet I know that won't happen.
Why do I have to feel like this? It's not really leading me anywhere, and as much as I wish, I don't think anything would come of this. :/
Fuck, I wish something would though,
This is different than any other crush o.o;
And he makes me all happy,
and omg ihml :c


I just really want to cry right now.
*deep sigh*
I can't do this.
Keeping this feeling in is destroying me.
And this song is beautiful.
Yet it's making me cry more.
Wonderful.
I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *freaks out*
I need to find things out, before I go more insane. :c

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure he does not hate you, silly goose. x3

    I love your hair. Nuff said. ^^;

    ReplyDelete