What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, October 18, 2010

So farewell my love, cause I was wrong I guess.

Everything has been really shitty lately.
Just everything.
I had a horrible day today.
Cried several times at school, and ended up feeling sick by the end of the day.
I know I shouldn't of gotten that upset, but I really couldn't help it.
I feel like he took my heart and threw it into a wood chipper.
And the ignorance from him towards me didn't help much either.
I just wish someone would give me a chance for once...
I was actually so glad that he talked to me after school,
Clara was there, but it was still communication nonetheless.
We fist bumped, as per usual.
Then had a normal conversation, but he may of noticed that I looked really sad,
that I was about to cry...
Then he went to his locker, and Clara and I walked outside to the bus stop.
We were standing there forever because I couldn't decide if I wanted to take the King and James or just wait, but then I saw Spencer and James running for the bus, so I was like kay whatever, and I got on the bus.
As Spencer, James and I were walking to the bus together, Spencer's like "So are you taking this bus?" and I'm like "Well, obviously!" and James laughed.
The bus was packed, so Spencer and I had to move to the back of the bus D:
But James ended up coming to the back as well.
But, I couldn't talk to him, because we were separated by stupid freakin grade nines who think they are so much better than everyone else, stand right in front of the door and don't move, so you can't get off the freakin bus! They are soo stupid! I almost punched someone.

I really hope James comes online, I need to ask him a question. D:
I need someone to talk to...
I think I'm going to make some rice.
I really want a cellular device, like, now.
I stole some teddy cracker things from my sister, I forget what they're called...

So, I told Aria I was going on a murderous rampage, he said "Sickkk x3"
Really? Is that really sick? Will it be sick when I freakin kill you >:C
*calms down*

OHHH LIGHTS TICKETS ARRIVED!
Only thing I'm looking forward to right now. then after that, I shall be looking forward to my death.

2 comments: