What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, October 15, 2010

Why am I so insane? x3

I can't stop laughing lololol omfg x3
I laughed all through musical theater, then after school, and at the bus stop, on the way home, and now I still can't stop.
LOLOLOL
I accidently drooled on my sisters laptop, then i sat on the stairs, and i fell, then i couldn't stop lkaughing.
I have a problem.
I blame James and Aria.
Just cause. x333
Aria's so mean T_T he said I scare him.

So, today was a good day. x3
The goodness all started after religion, when I saw Jacqueline, she just made me laugh so hard, oh my goodness x3
She's like "I heard things today, about certain fast food people" LOL I died.
Then she started talking about when they were younger, he loved dinosaurs, and he was really weird or something, then in grade two he stole her eraser and she's still mad about that.
I was so hyper during musical theater. Nuff said.
Clara and I walked upstairs after class, then I saw James at his locker and we started talking, thanfully I wasn't as hyper at this point. He was talking about how he had this green dude thing in his locker, which the name of escapes me, then I'm like "How did you know I was the one who wrote that on your locker" and he's like "cause you always put this: :3" which is true, I do.
Then Clara James and I all walked together, then Clara basically pushes me into James, erklrcghtjy x3
Then he started talking about his shoe laces xDD
he's so friggin cute omfg.
Then I like, ran to the bus stop, bought an energy drink, and it's basically all just a blurrr.
Except when spencer sealed up my monster, turned it upside down, then shook it like crazy, then when i opened it, it freaking exploded. HOLY CRAP!

why won't this hyperness ever end?
I'm starting to talk all insane like.
I just told James I like his face o.o;
oh shit..
i don't think he got it, cause he's offline now, *phew* x3

Holy crap, I apparently have like six people helping me out with this whole "get James to like me" thing, yet, NO ONE ACTUALLY WILL TALK TO HIM.
Seriously guys. x3
I just love his face.

Hannah and I are going to the mall now. I'm not in a stable state of mind right now though, so I think it's a bad idea.
My chocolate peanuts are almost gone. Damnit.

"and im like, so you and care are good friends? ;3
 and hes like, yeah so so... we talk a lot, but we dont talk about anything important"
frigoigtjhyrtcl mhseefrtg gahh D:
Is that a good or bad thing?
Does he like talking a lot?
does that mean he wants to talk more?
SHIT MAN WHAT DOES IT MEAN??!?!?!
I wish we did. I want to, and I try to, but it's not that easy. Since I never have anything to say.
I need important things to say to him. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT!?
omgfml. i wish finding out if he liked me was much easier than this. ldkfjutwqkfrkjgtj fml.
Stupid brain, stop over anazlyzing all this so much.
Like, I want to talk to him so badly, but I'm so afraid that if I talk to him anymore, he'll get so annoyed.
I mean, everytime I see him we talk, but even that is making me feel like I'm annoying him.
Even though he usually says hi first. I don't even understand.
Someone help me, I need important serious stuff to talk to him about.
How the heck do you bring important serious stuff into conversation?
This is so difficult.
I try my best to talk to him about stuff. Like, random stuff. And we do talk a lot. I try to talk to him more, talking to him is getting more difficult, because I'm worried about bothering him. So I can't talk about important things, or flirt. I'm such a fail. oh my gosh.
On monday, I'll be like "so, any interesting stuff going on in your life at the moment that you would like to talk about?" and "when are you free next?" 8D cause we still need to hang out. D:
Why am I ranting about this.
Shit.
Well, I mean, this is all I've been thinking about the past three weeks, so it's alright I guess...
Shit, I like him so much...D:

Okay...mall time!
erfjrkgthyrtkgtrtrjgty *head explodes*

2 comments: