What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, October 29, 2010

Sad face :c

So I was messaging Aria, and I was in a good mood,
then my sister came downstairs,
and knowing some stuff I found out earlier, I just started sobbing,
and I couldn't stop.
It was horrible, I couldn't stop crying at all.
I really just needed to talk to someone, so I called Aria,
and I felt bad because I woke him up, but he said it was alright, because I needed to talk.
We talked for fifteen minutes, like every other conversation.
Yet it seems so much longer, because we talk about so much in such short amount of time.
At first, I just vented to him about what was going on, and he understood completely. Then I just didn't want to think about it anymore, so I asked how his day was.
And whenever I say that to him, he tells a freaking story about his day, with every little detail. ;P
It's fine though x3 then I apologized again for waking him up, and he was saying how he was watching Pirates of the Caribbean 3, for the third night in a row, and he just ended up falling asleep and never gets to see the ending, cause he always ends up falling asleep in the middle of it if he's alone, and I was like "Awh how cute" and he was like "No! Not cute!" He's cute x3
We then started arguing about one thing he asked me to do, and I just told him to be patient, and he said he can't be patient, I then said he must be, and he's like "well how patient are you?" and continued to say that I can't call him until I do whatever he wanted [but if I randomly called he wouldn't just ignore my calls, so maybe I should just call him x3] then I said I was glad he wouldn't just ignore my calls, cause then I would think he hates me, and he said "I don't hate, even though you insist on thinking so, even though I can be a jerk sometimes"
ANYWAY! he said if he has to be patient, then so do I, and have to wait until he comes to hamilton for I don't even remember what x3
And my arguement was pretty good if I do say so myself, I said "but I've been waiting this whole time to see you, that's just not fair" it still didn't work though x3
He said he's definitely coming here on the next long weekend. :3
So stoked. ♥
Also that if his mom won't let him he's gonna spazz x3
Anyway, we continued talking, and I told him if he's not patient I'll get Redgie to eat him, and he's like "Well I'll just eat him" I then said "But Redgie's mean and fat" then he said he was gonna get his friend Tom to eat Redgie, cause he's chinese and he eats cats. D:
He then said "Well, I think I'm going to sleep" and I just sighed and said "fine, leave me" x3 he then said "I've been working all day, I'm so tired" and I said that was understandable, he then said he'll message me tomorrow, and then in my head I said "wserjkhtjekjty,btr.lgt have my babies?" LOL I'm just kidding. x3

But yeah, I'm really glad he let me talk to him, even though I woke him up, he's the best, and I adore him. :3
I go die[sleep] now
Oh, and if Clara, Sammie, and Natasha read this, message me, cause I would very much like to talk to you about something. :3
Especially you Natasha x3333

I sleep now and fantasize and stuff.
Anyway bye. x3

2 comments:

  1. Do you want to message me?
    I dont have time to get back onto facebook and message you, just because I have to get ready. And then I probably won't get your message until tomorrow, anyway, because I won't be home at all today. Gahhh, D:
    <3 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU GET THIS.
    or something.
    <3

    ReplyDelete