What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Why am I so awkward? o.o;

This is going to be VERRYYY long, so you better prepare.

Okay so, the school part of my day:
I had to get up really early, and got to school by 7:30, I found Spencer and was walking around with him for a bit. We saw Him and it made my morning basically, English was boring. Some Brittany girl curled my hair, it was pretty good, but looked messy, so I just ended up putting it in a pony tail, which looked worse, but whatever.
Lunch was, mehh. Religion was boring, we watched The Cinderella Man, which is actually a good movie.
Now, musical theater...I was waiting for James to ask him something, and I ended up dying from laughter, it was bad. And when he came over, I just couldn't stop laughing and he walked away. :C
musical theater was kinda mehh as well, we just blocked and stuff.
After class, I was waiting for James, cause I really needed to ask him a question. But then I realized he left earlier, and I kinda got really upset. :/ it was more of just, that kinda stuff always happens to me, like people ditching me. :/
Clara and I just got changed, then went to help with Coffee House set up. SO FUN DRJHDHUR
So all music council members were there, I don't really want to name everyone, cause I'll forget people.
I helped out as much as I can.
Then I made a vlog for my new YouTube channel. x3
A lot of people are in it, it's hilarious ;P
Everyone was signing each others yearbooks, mines almost completely full already o.o;
I had fun defacing pictures and writing some comments in my yearbook. 8D
I forget who it was, but they came skating in to the caf on a skateboard, and I heard someone say that James was there, so I went to go say hi, and he signed my yearbook, and it was nice...x3
James started skating in the caf, and doing tricks and stuff, and I was taking pictures. They're pretty epic. :3
Funniest thing: at one point, James and I were talking, and I'm just like "My camera's dying :c" and he's like "Oh, is it cancer?" and I'm like "I think so...?" "He's like "you just think so? Wouldn't you just know?" then I'm like " Wait, what are we even talking about?" and he's like "didn't you say you're grandma is dying?" and I'm like "Nooo, my camera is dying" LOOOL soo funny.
The whole night was actually beautiful.
I can't even describe it, it was just amazing.
James kept coming over to where Clara, Sammie and I were sitting, and we kept talking. :3
All the performances were incredible, a lot of people sung songs that I love. Like, this one guy, sang I Will Follow You Into The Dark. ♥
Sandro did Yo-Yo tricks o.o; he's an odd one.
James played a song he wrote on the keyboard thingy, I like cheered and stuff for him. 8D
Then after, I went over to say he did good and stuff, yeah. :3
Later on, when it was like almost over, Brandon Bizior played his song, LOL he walked past me, and I said "You did good job! 8D" I could not stop laughing xD
I was talking to James and asked if he would like to accompany me on the bus, and he agreed, so we waited for a bit, were talking to everyone.
Ivy, Elizabeth, Natasha, Sammie and Clara were all bugging me D:
*sigh* :c
Clara, James and I were all talking, and I guess Clara was talking about hugs and how she gives good hugs, and James opened his arms for a hug. Then o.o; Clara's just like "Caroline gives good hugs too!" -.- then he opened his arms for a hug x3
then we were going to Hannah's locker, cause she was tagging along to bus with us, and she was ahead of James and I, and he's like "I'm gonna skate down the hall" and I'm like "okay have fun" then he's like "never mind, but you can if you want" and i'm just like "no thanks, I think I'd die." and then he's like "I could help you if you want" and I almost died, then said "No, it's okay, I think I'd still die"
ANYWAY
So, we were waiting at the bus stop, and Luke Martin was there.
I don't know why, but I am so awkward, and shy and just nervous around people.
Well, we got on the bus, and Hannah and Luke sat together, and James saved a seat for me...^-^
I barely said anything, I felt like I was going to explode.
Then I started rambling. o.o;

Best. Day. Ever. 8D
I need to stop this. D:
Everything is just so funny. 8D

Okay, I need sleep x3 night. :DDDDD

Edit: OMFG! I forgot to mention the funniest part.
I noticed James run down the hall at one point. And I thought he liked died, cause he like never came back.
Well, Sammie wanted to talk, because she was pretty upset, so we were walking down the hall by the main office, and James just comes through the door, said hey and stuff, and when he noticed Sammie was like crying, he's just like "Oh, is everything alright?" I don't even remember, but it was just awkward, and hilarious x3 he was like "okay, I guess I'll let you guys just talk" then he walked away...we died laughing. It was the funniest thing ever. We walked over to the attendance office, and were literally rolling on the floor laughing. I'm glad Sammie was laughing :3
Then later, while James and I were about to leave, he came up to me and Sammie, stood there standing beside Sammie. And if you know James, he's crazy tall, he's a whole head+ taller than Sammie. Then he's like "Would you like a hug?" and she said yes, then while they hugged she was laughing x3
It was soo funny. LOL
Oh, and James kept carrying his skatebpard around like it was his child. He's funny. x3

Kay, now I'm done. Bye. :3

4 comments: