What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Note to self:

NEVER AGAIN!


So I went to Hayley Zurbriggs  party last night...
Yeah...fml.
It was fun at first,
I sat around with Ashley and Joey, laughing, falling over, drinking, falling over more, and found out I secretly go to Hogwarts and know Dumbledore.
I kept stealing Hayley's laptop to go on facebook, and I swear, I don't remember posting half the things I posted, like my one status: "i go to hogwarts now, and joeys my best friend. :)"
Then I kept messaging Aria saying bad things, like "do me now" which i actually don't remember. D:
Then once I lost Joey and Ashley, I kinda did bad things D:
Pretty sure Joey was appalled . Fuck, I'm such a bad person.
Everyone was appalled actually. I can't believe I did that x3
I was standing in the kitchen, basically falling over, then this guy, whom I've never met before, comes in, and we start talking, then we sat on the ground, then I basically almost fell asleep on him. Then he brought me to the couch, and...yeah. fml.
NEVER AGAIN! D:
After that I kinda just curled up into a ball on the floor with Joey, cause I felt so horrible, and I kept asking if he hated me, and if he thought I was a horrible person.
Then like, everyone started comforting me, like Joey, Jaime, Dylan, Tasha, and some other guy. Then I layed on the couch, and that guy came over, then Joey was like "Caroline, don't" so I just rolled over. Then I needed fresh air, so I went out on the balcony with Joel and realized he is me in boy version x3
I basically told him my life story, and he told me his. He's such a nice guy. I don't get why everyone thinks otherwise D:
That's kinda all I can remember o.o;
But I know there was so much more, cause I was there from 8 last night to noon today x3 and I think I fell asleep at 6


Anyway, that was my night at Hayley's party. Seriously, never again. Unless with a sober friend there to protect me. D: 

No comments:

Post a Comment