What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I love life. c:

LOOOL
My dad basically just ran down here, half asleep, as always, and says:
"I need on there, where's the bathroom?"
'What? o.o;"
Ughhh, I'm sleeping >:C" and walks away. O.o;
He scares me when he's half asleep, but he's too funny. x3

I basically had like the best weekend ever. C:
I love when the person you like talks to you all the time.
Not just talks to you, but talks to you first.
And actually wants to talk to you. c:
We talk about the most randomest things, and it makes me happy x3
he just makes me happy, pretty much. :$
Hopefully I see him tomorrow. C:

I've been so Tumblr crazy lately, most of you probably noticed o.o;
I've been posting them all over facebook, and people's walls.
I have a problem.
I'm on page 226 on some girls blog.
Yeah, that just proves I have a problem.
Oh, and I might just mention I'm on Tumblr instead of doing my project.
yeah, SERIOUS PROBLEM!

I seriously just love my life right now, no lie.
I want to go out and dance and stuff, c:
LALALALA 8DDDD
I should get back to my project.
Kaybye. C:

1 comment:

  1. Did you finish your cosmo? ;)

    Also, TUMBLR HAS EPIC PICTURES O.O;; ♥

    Yay for happiness! ;D *dances with you*

    ReplyDelete