What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I just would like to say...

I am so stupid.
And I'm really sorry.
I don't know if you're still mad at me or not.
But I just want to say I'm really sorry.
I never should have said anything.
I was dumb, I don't know why I even said anything at all.
I guess I should have known, or at least put the pieces together,
Now I feel really dumb, and feel that your mad at me for saying that.
I didn't mean to upset you, I swear D:

Don't hate me. T_T

2 comments: