What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, October 25, 2010

Roar..

Some people don't seem to realize that this is my blog, I can write whatever I want on it,
usually a way for me to vent and get things out so I can soon enough feel better.
If you don't like it, and think I'm annoying, then get off my blog. o.o;
It's that simple, really.
Even people as dumb as you can understand it. 8D

*deepsigh*
I'm going to my cousins house soon.
I asked James if he wanted to hang out after, cause, as Clara and Sammie know, he lives two blocks away from my cousins x3
Apparently they're all sick, but I don't mind x3
i love my cousins :3

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this, I thought I had you figured out, somethings gone terribly wrong, you're all I wanted.♫

I was supposed to go to the halloween store, to buy green leggings, but I has no money, so I decided to just go visit my aunt and my cousins, cause I love them and all.
And holy crap, why am I so stupid? I keep looking to see if I got a message back from James. Fml. D:
Aw damn, he's working. Pooey. (N)
Hopefully we can hang out sometime soon. D:

So excited for the dance on wednesday! It's seriously going to be the best ever.
And Lights concert! ♥

I go get ready to leave, kay bye. :3

1 comment: