What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ohey blonde hair.

Sammie's over.
She's bleaching my hair.
x3
we went to the mall to get all the stuffs.
we were gonna go visit James, but he was about to leave to go to his grandmas for thanksgiving dinner, he was stoked, his words, not mine.
He said I can go visit him tomorrow. :3
But yeah, my hair is half blonde right now.
Then a bit later we're dying it red, so I don't have to stay blonde,
I look like a weird blonde anyway bahahaha
Sammie's bleaching some of her hair too x3

This is fun, I should probably go wash it out soon.
Kay bye. x3

1 comment: