What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, October 4, 2010

A message to my sister+a rant.

Dear Emily; my beloved sister.
It is your birthday.
You're really old.
But that's okay, you're still super awesome,
and the best sister ever. ♥
Have a great birthday. :3

Rant time:
How dare you say all this stuff you've been saying.
Seriously.
And you call me the mean one?
All I did was say hi, and you get all mad at me,
Oh yeah, and you may think people are stupid, but just putting your blog post in a different language does not mean people aren't going to read it.
Are you dumb?
I never really said anything that mean.
And you can go ahead and blame all this on me, and not see that it is some of your fault as well.
But it is.
I don't know why I ever though you were a nice guy, or a good friend. But in the past two weeks, you've definitely proved all that to be wrong.
I could say something like you deserved that.... I'm not going to say anything in particular. Since I'm not fucking mean like you. 8D
you deserved  sdfcjkdtgurheygirfemkjfgjrtgh just sayin.
:/

Oh, and I just love how morons like you just always ruin my wonderful mood. Always.
I hope something really bad happens to you soon.

11 comments:

  1. Can't you just drop it? :S
    Quinn's blog post had nothing to do with you, why do you even care? ;s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I want to say some more things.

    I think Quinn had a right to say those things. Whatever they were, mean or not. You said some pretty nasty things yourself, including posting on blogger for the whole world to see that your dad called me a slut and Quinn a prick. You could have just told us yourself. Not that I care, cause I know I'm not one, and I know Quinn's not a prick.

    I don't get how you can say that Quinn wasn't a nice guy. Last time I checked you liked him at one point, and last time I checked he was there for you all the time. I mean, seriously. I'm sorry we couldn't handle your problems with boys and such anymore :S. It just gets annoying.

    Also, don't post stupid shit like you deserved kdhfgslkghkd. I know what you're fucking talking about, and you don't have any right to even try and make it obvious to what it was. He never deserved it, and we've already worked passed that.

    Stop being immature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me Caroline? I Wasn't even mean to you on msn. I was being real. Do you know what real means? It means I'm being honest and holding you to what you said/did which was blocking me.

    I told you that if you had anything meaningful to say, to inbox me. I told you I didn't want to make small talk, because it's stupid and useless. Is that really that mean?

    You really didn't need to say I deserved what happened. I know what you meant too, and that was actually the most rude thing I've ever seen anyone do. You're the one who clearly doesn't want to be my friend, and after that, I never would be.

    Have a nice life with whoever you like nowadays. (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most rude thing anyone has ever done? Well I don't really care. What you've said to me was just as bad :/

    And last time I checked chelsey, i didn't mention you at all, so why would you bother commenting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your sister! :) ♥

    *ignores drama* O.O;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to ur sis hope she enjoys it

    *confused and thinks he should check blogger more maybe he would understand why there is drama**but ignores since he doesn't want to be caught up in it*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Caroline!

    ...and thanks random person and Clara :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bothered commenting because you mentioned something serious that involves me :). Don't be so fucking rude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyways, stop running your mouth. (Y)

    ReplyDelete