What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I am a horrible friend.

It's 1:40 am.
Sammie is sleeping on the couch behind me.
Yet, I still continue on not sleeping.
But, I'm talking to him...and he's nice.
I'm actually so happy right now. x3
We've basically been talking all day.
And he talks to me first. 8D

Our conversation right now is consisting of:
his work, the classes we have, how smart Jacqueline Jorgensen is, mustaches, how he should grow a mustache, how he can't grow a mustache, and how he can text really fast.
He is a really cool guy. o.o;
And he created this: :3D
It entertained me for quite awhile.
Now he's gone. :c
I was kind of really happy though, he said we should hang out sometime soon. :$
Omgosh, I'm like, dying on the inside.
ISOHAPPYOMFG.

Anyway, I should go carry Sammie upstairs now and let her sleep for reals.

I had like the best day ever. Seriously.
Sammie came over, and then He started talking to me, and, even ask Sammie, I freaked out. He said "Hey Caroline! :D" it was mostly because I was hyper that I said "Omg he put a smiley face! :DDDD" x3
Sammie and I then tried to convince him to come to the laundromat with us, he said he'd try his best to stop by later on. :3
Sammie and I got so hyper, we wrote  a Facebook note, ate chicken wings, listened to music, we were lying on the tables, sat inside the dryers, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
It was overall  just a REALLY good day.
I'm all going insane on the inside.

But yeah, I feel so horrible, time to go sleep.
Sammie doesn't deserve to sleep on the couch. D:
I love her. $:

Anyway, have a wonderful day. 8D

2 comments:

  1. Awh, yay! I'm glad your day is going great. 8D
    Lool, seems like everyone falls asleep on that couch. XD

    ReplyDelete