What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, October 1, 2010

Natasha and I make beautiful plans.

So Natasha and I are plotting.
But the good kind of plotting!
But Natasha basically said:
"Okay, talk to him on Monday at band, then when you find out where he lives, ask him to hang out"
LOOL
Hopefully my plan works. Except the find out where he lives part.
I'm not going to be creepy.
Like I said before, this is different.
Natasha's now making a list. Cause she needs to "pick em"
She now has Declan, Quasimodo, Prince Philip, and King Triton  x33
And I has The Beast Yo,
I guess Rasputin is also on my list, too.
But only The Beast Yo matters. :3
Baha ^^;

PS, I love Natasha a whole bunch.

And I miss Clara D;

2 comments: