What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, September 30, 2010

"That’s what I’m afraid of… not being enough. Not good enough, not smart enough, not pretty enough."

Yeah, that's how I feel towards you.
That I'm just not good enough.
And never will be good enough.
People may think "Oh, here we go again"
But that's not it.
Things are different with you.
This definitely is not like it was with everyone else.
It's completely different.
I would like something to come of this.
But then again, I'm not good enough.


I just wish we talked more.


^^;

2 comments:

  1. Awhhh... talking is easy, except not if he's not around. :P

    And you are good enough. ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looool. Exactly Clara x3
    And I'm not for him. o.o;

    ReplyDelete