What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ahhh I'm so happy. :3

My life is just falling back into place, and everything is good. :3


I just had such an amazing day and realized life is just so good now.


Now that drama is done, and Aria and I are good again, everything seems much better.
I spent the day with my family, and with my dad,
I missed spending so much time with my dad. ♥
And I have Pocky, and I ate Burger Kind. And I love Redgie.
I love Chelsey.
And Clara.
And Shayla.
And Ivy.
And Elizabeth.
And Alisha.
And Natasha.
And Aria.
And Ashley.
And Sammie.
And Quinn.
OMFG I JUST SERIOUSLY LOVE EVERYONE!
I'm sorry if I missed anyone, but if I did, just know, I love you. A. Freaking. Lot.


OH MY HOLY CHEESE BALLS
APPARENTLY CHELSEY AND QUINN ARE GONNA VISIT ME TOMORROW?!?!?!
I SHALL BE PREPARED
GAAHHH THAT MADE ME EVEN HAPPIER
I LOVE MY LIFE
LEGIT
YAAYYYY


I just wish Aria would answer me. ♥


looooooooooooooooooooooool what are they gonna do? Pelt me with green apples?!?!?!?!?!?! D:
I'm so scared now. xDDDD




OH AND I LOVE LIGHTS.




I know we're heading for disaster. But I keep running faster, and faster. And I don't wanna wake you up, Cause I don't wanna let you down. I'm scared I'll never be enough, to keep you around. And there's a part of me that knows I'm everything you need but I'm afraid to let you in, afraid of what you'll see. And now I'm falling even harder for a boy I'll never know.♫

2 comments: