What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lalalalalalalalala BATMAN :')

I'm hyper.
And surprisingly in a good mood.


I'm kind of glad my dad basically forced me to block all stupid people off of facebook and msn and stuff. He was right, it's better not to focus on pointless drama. And it is making me feel better.


But seriously, Pointless.


Just so you know, you're the only one who got all mad, and said crap. So don't even expect an apology from me, cause I could care less if we're friends or not at this point. You just proved you were never my friend to start with. Jsyk, you say all I do is complain? Whenever I talked to you, you did the same. That is, if you want to call talking about your feelings, complaining. I actually helped you and was there for you. If you don't want to see that, then cool. You're kind of acting like a huge bitch right now though. C:
Enjoy your life. (y)




The only good thing about yesterday was my dad saying these things:
"Want to know where I was while everyone was graduating? In my backyard drinking a beer"
"He's just a little prick and she's just a little slut" (this is why you don't anger my dad :/)
And
"You can do it, Caroline"
:3


I had such a good day, omfg.
The beginning sucked balls.
The worst part was going into Flemming's office attempting to cover my arm o.o;
But I succeeded 8D
Religion was iight, but I got called down to the social workers office, we talked for quite awhile ;o
I just had a lot to talk about.
Musical theater was amazing. So fun. 
We did vocal warm ups, which confused me, but nbd.
Then we played Telephone, and I had the honors of starting it off with "bob the builders best friend is a toaster" everyone looked at me like I was insane, but whatever x3
Then we played Taxi. But Clara blogged about that so I'm not going to bother.
After school I went to the Coffee House auditions with Clara just to watch, then chilled with everyone in Science Olympics. Then ran away quickly to go wait for my dad.
He had to work he we rushed to get some stuff.
We traveled all around West dale, to clean some houses for this one guy my dad works for.
My dad let me text Aria with his phone, made my day, basically. :3
At this one house, the ceiling was so fucking low holy crap, I couldn't even go down there x3
I just chilled with some girls guinea pig while my dad worked.
Then on the way back to the truck, I was running then I slipped, and almost died. x33


Then I went to the Laundromat, and chilled and stuffs.
Then traveled to Metro to buy Ice Cream; best adventure ever. 8D
Now I'm listening to music, and talking to Stefan through fb xD
I'm just bored. ;P


I really hope Aria comes to Hamilton soon. 8D


I can't believe it took me this long to admit you two are so annoying together.
But I don't really care. If you want to get mad at me, go ahead. But I don't care if I make you mad or hurt your feelings, we're no longer friends, so your opinions no longer matter to me. c:
And go ahead, blame this all on me, but this really is no longer my fault.


Kay, I have to sleep now, 
school and stuff.
Kay night. C:

4 comments:

  1. No wonder why Stefan, Aria and Narcy never liked you :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was waiting for something batman related in this post

    ...sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your day was pretty good, the afternoon part, anyway. :3

    *stays out of drama*
    o.o;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Natasha, the first thing that came to mind was Batman. ;P

    ReplyDelete