What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, September 10, 2010

I know I just blogged but...

LOLOLOLOL
omg xD
Aria is probably the funniest person ever.
We're talking on the phone, and he's talking on the phone while driving, and he's going over the speed limit, holy crap he's so illegal.
Oh and he was texting while driving, I think. He's a genius. -.-
He's just like "I really hope there are no cops on this road...oh look cops!" I actually died laughing xD
And he eats a lot.
He had to go :c
Hopefully I can call him again later, :3
hfcbilhhiacp 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment