What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, September 10, 2010

Quinn thinks I'm stupid.

You can't lie to Caroline over the phone, she knows all. ;D
Especially when I can hear Chelsey in the background.
Goodness. D:


My face hurts. Well, my head does.
My hair looks retarded, my nap messed up my hair.
I'm super bored.
I'm going to Toronto on Sunday now. (y)
I'm now just waiting for either Quinn or Aria to tell me I can call them. :3


She's more then jacuzzi with jets, they use a mop for this when it's wet. ♫
Oh how I love random rap songs that say the darnedest things. 8D 


The day that you slipped away, was the day I found it won't be the same.


:Ö <---- DOUBLE SHOCKED FACE
Looool, Idk if I'm the only one who sees it. I think I'm going insane.


I'm so bored. I wants to call Aria. ewerfvrjctnyh D:




Some people laugh, some people cry. Some people live, some people die. Some people run, right into the fire. Some people hide their every desire. But we are the lovers, If you don't believe me then just look into my eyes 'cause the heart never lies. Some people fight, some people fall. Others pretend they don't care at all. If you wanna fight I'll stand right beside you, the day that you fall I'll be right behind you to pick up the pieces. If you don't believe me Just look into my eyes 'cause the heart never lies.♫



Please understand, this isn't just goodbye, This is I can't stand you. ♫
Let's slit our wrists and burn down something beautiful. ♫




Do you ever wish she was me, or am I left here missing you not missing me?
Look at me, In my eyes. And tell me that you feel nothing inside. Cause I can't wash you off my skin.. But I can't see you ever again. 

So I'll forget I love you, Don't want you anymore..
I'll keep on lying to myself, cause we could've had it all..

And you should keep pretending that Im only just a friend, Can you look me in the eyes and say that its worth it in the end?♫♥


So, the above song (Could've been-The Veronica's) and the song Nicest Thing- Kate Nash, both really explain my, I guess you could say love life, or lack of.




I really need to stop always posting lyrics. But I mean, they express my feelings better then I ever could. D;

1 comment:

  1. I love the veronicas. <333333

    and yeah, i totally see the double shocked face. x3

    ReplyDelete