What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, September 3, 2010

omfg.

So since everyone clearly doesn't know me at all, and took the stuff in my last post seriously.
oh my fucking god.
seriously?
I would never actually do that :/
And to a certain individual who had to take this "fight" way too far: fuck off.
Seriously, that was way too rude, and I'm just so angry now.
And yea, you're right, you are a jerk whom I hate now.


Omfg Aria you always know how to make me feel better LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~    ≧∀≦    And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says:
 Rofl you seem obsessed with Lights x3
kankowski. says:
 I am. :3
·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~    ≧∀≦    And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says:
 One of my best friends knows her rofl
 They grew up together
kankowski. says:
 *hyperventilates* O.o;

1 comment:

  1. I knew you were joking... :(

    Annnnd, wow. What happened? Gone for one night, and all hell breaks loose. :S
    Anyway, it doesn't matter if I know or not, but I do hope everything's okay. *hugs* :(

    ReplyDelete