What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, September 25, 2010

:D...scratch that...D:*

ɑnd thɑt’s whɑt you do when you cɑre ɑbout someone. you fight like hell to mɑke sure you keep them. even if they ɑren’t yours, you fight just to know you’re ɑlive. becɑuse you know thɑt without them, you’d hɑve no reɑson to breathe.


I had a wonderful dream last night. :3
It made me happy, x3
Basically it just went like this:


Clara and Aria were over and we were making plans to have a big get together thing the following Friday.
I can't really remember Exactly what happened, or what they were saying. It was a good dream though, because Aria's cute and stuff. And Clara is awesome. 
Well, after that it was the next day, then Aria and Elizabeth came over to go to Eric's house, apparently.
Then we were all just chillin x3
then the next day, Aria came over with some girl :/


But it was still a good dream x3


If you're everything you say you are, then come close and hold my heart.♫


Omg, seriously? Please stop lying to me. This is starting to get really annoying.
Oh ps, when will you start caring that I exist again? Ever?
This is, what? The eighth time? :/
*rage*
*end rant*


I'm going to the mall with Hannah later. I was supposed to hang out with Quinn and Chelsey, but guess not... :/


Why is everything in my life such crap right now? ><
How come no one ever wants to hang out with me, or invite me to things? D:
This is no fun at all.
I'm such a lonely person, with no friends D:

1 comment:

  1. Of course I'm in your dream, I'm just that awesome. Lol, kay maybe not. But we can pretend (L)

    Annnnd, awh I think that eight times is eight times more than there should be. Just saying. D:<

    ReplyDelete