What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, September 3, 2010

And this is beginning to get to me...

I tried to tell you before I left, but I was screaming under my breath.  You are the only thing that makes sense, just ignore all this present tense. ♫


Lyrics that fit with last night^ 
^^;


I'm more angry now than anything. I'm extremely upset about this. But the anger cancels out the sadness.
This doesn't even make any sense. You're so confusing. From my perspective, I didn't do anything to you. It would be great if you could at least tell me what I did, so I wouldn't be so confused. And you still ignore me constantly, even though yesterday was the first time we saw each other in like five months. But still, nothing. Not even one word. This isn't even fair. Could you at least explain to me what is even going on between us? Because I have no clue. I have no idea what this "fight" is about. I just want to talk to you, and for us to be friends. I'm trying to fix things between us but you're not making that very easy. But if you want to be difficult, and mean to me, then go ahead. But just know all I did was try to be your friend. :/




That was Caroline's rant of the day. Now I must go help Hannah pack.
Have a nice day.
Goodbye.
><

No comments:

Post a Comment