What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I actually had a good day...

Until now. o.o;

So good day.
Got everything fixed with my teachers, and everything is better at school.
Choir and stuff was fun.
I realized a something, that only Clara will ever know. o.o;
It's not important enough for others to know.

Well I got home and wanted to take a nap, but now I;m just angry because of this:
"No wonder why Stefan, Aria and Narcy never liked you :S"
Are you fucking kidding me?
Some fucking friend you were
Also, proof you weren't ever actually my friend? I think so. :/
I hope you twist your ankle or something...


This is so stupid.
I'm getting blamed for absolutely everything, everyone now hates me, when it's not just My fault. Will you ever see that? o.o;
You tell me not to tell you to shut the fuck up, or anything, yet you said much worse? O.o;
Yeah, this isn't fair.


I suggest you just shut up and leave me alone now.
The start of this fight had nothing to do with you, yet you're the only one all mad and stuff. Just stop. You're acting so stupid.
If you don't want to be my friend, then stop talking to me, stop writing shit about this.
It's fucking done. We're done. So stop fucking talking about it.
*end rage*


THE BOTH OF YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M SO DONE WITH YOU, YOU CLEARLY NEVER CARED OR WERE MY FRIENDS IF NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME IS FUCKING SHIT. ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GO JUMP OFF A FUCKING CLIFF.
Okay, now the rage is over. (:


I'm going to take a nap now.
Death is a possible option aswell.

3 comments: