What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, September 19, 2010

ihmfl seriously

This is just a bad day.I not only did nothing today, but I was home alone and had no one to talk to.
Since my dad waitied way too long to buy those Lights concert tickets, it's sold out and I can't go now.
Just great. 
And I just decided to call Aria, and my phone was like so close to dying, and surprisingly he actually answered, cause I had a huge feeling he was just ignoring my call. But when he answered, he sounded so annoyed or upset or something, and said he was busy then hung up. 
Oh and my cosmo teacher is gonna throw a grenade at my head or something tomorrow.
I haven't been in class for a week, and haven't even finished my assingment. 
So it looks as if I have gotten into my old school habits.
Just fantastic.
I might as well fucking die. ><

1 comment:

  1. If you didn't want to be in those "old school habits" you would have tried harder to not be in them. I know it's hard, but in the long run, it will be better for you. Everyone has to go to school. It's a part of life. So just go. And maybe I'm being a hypocrite.. But in the difference is that I've come to terms with what I just said. That's why I registered at a school, that's why I'm trying. So maybe try harder next time..

    ReplyDelete