What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, hurt people, but when I say sorry. I mean it."

Just has to do with something that happened yesterday.
I just kind of hate when people don't believe when I'm sorry.
Of course I'm sorry. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.
You think I'd lie to you?
Never. ♥


Also, another thing that bothers me:
When people respond to important questions with one only one word.
I already knew you don't care, 
but you could at least properly answer me.
And "Sure" does not suffice. 
I asked you an important question that could make everything easier.
I know you're probably annoyed since I always ask you those types of questions, but I needed to know.
You could at least attempt or pretend to care.
I need to know the truth for once.
But you're clearly not good at that.


It's stupid that I miss you.
It's stupid that you're all that's on my mind.
But it's even more stupid that every memory I have of us, goes through my mind each day,
But you most likely forgot all about them.
Forgot all about me.
Doesn't anything we had, mean anything at all to you?
Guess not. 
Even though you do this to me, I still can't let go.




I don't really want to leave you behind. 
But apparently you can't stay all mine. 
So I'll try to let you go. You're not mine to own. 
If I let it go. If I let this go. If I let you go. 
Would the scars continue to show?♫


Every night turns to day, and everyone has to change. Now you're gone, 
and you're on to the next one. This time I've got to live without you, woah, 
and you're on to the next one. ♫


Baby, don't talk to me. I'm trying to let go. Not loving you is harder than you know. Cause girl you're driving me so crazy. How can I miss you if you never would stay? If you need time I guess I'll go away. Inside me now there's only heartache and pain. So where's the fire? You've become the rain. Are we just lost in time? I wonder if your love's the same. Cause I'm not over you. And if you don't want me than, I guess I'll have to go. Not loving you is harder than you know. ♫


You left me on the side of the road, now I've got no place to go, you brought the flood. It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind all of the time and if it left I would be fine. ♫


Take my life and then I'll feel okay. ♫




I actually love Escape The Fate so much. x3
All of their songs are brilliant.
Their album This War Is Ours, is pure genius.
Only if Ronnie was still there. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment