What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Hunchback of Notre Dame;

I realized this movie is secretly my life.
If you think about it, it all just makes so much sense.
I'm Quasimodo because we both have physical flaws and everyone makes fun of us, and we're basically outcasts, I guess.
Aria is Esmeralda, because Quasimodo falls inlove with Esmeralda and wants to be with her, but Esmeralda(that bitch) falls in love with that other guy. (I seriously can never remember his name) and she's a gypsy too. No one likes gypsies.
That one girl who's name shall not be mentioned shall be that other guy. Just cause Esmeralda fell for him. And that guy is really stupid.
Clara, Chelsey, and Quinn can be the three gargoyles, cause they are Quasi's only friends LOL
Anyone who hates Aria can be Frollo. But Frollo is gay.
I actually hate Frollo so much. He wants to kill Esmeralda just cause she's a gypsy, but according to Chelsey, gypsies are like prostitutes. Or something like that.
And I would give someone the title of Esmeralda's goat friend, but Aria doesn't deserve a friend. C:

1 comment: