What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today was a good day. :3

I woke up in a "I wanna die" kinda mood, so that wasn't too fun, I forcefully got ready for school, but once my daddy bought me Tim Hortons I was happy. 8D
English was boring as usual :/
Rant: So I'm taking grade eleven english right now, cause I failed last year. It's workplace, so this is kind of expected. But seriously, why do teachers treat workplace students like they are completely stupid and don't know anything. (Btw, I accidently said Stupidents, other then students xDDDD)
But seriously. This is high school. Even though it's a lower level course, you shouldn't be treating us like we're in elementary school. :/
Whatever, anyway. Cosmo is alright, I decided just to stay in the class, since I'm in a grade ten class(and already took grade eleven cosmo) I was just gonna switch. But switching out became too complicated so I just decided to stay. I love my teacher. Mrs. Dinoi, is like my favourite teacher. :3
Lunch was slightly boring. We don't have many people during third lunch. It's only me, Sammie, Jacob, Nick, Shayla, and Erin. We just kinda walked around and stuffs.
Religion was interesting. (My only grade twelve course this semester -.-)
we were talking about how if your in a job that is like, at a really high, like standard I guess, and if you do something bad in your personal life, and it becomes like a problem, if you should get fired.
The explanation my teacher gave was if he did either drugs or had an affair, which would be worse and if he should get fired. I had my opinions on the matter, but kept them to myself, cause I never talk during class.
My opinion: Doing drugs would be worse and for that he should get fired. Bad influence and it would mess up his teaching. But if he had an affair, that's his personal life, and should stay that way and not be apart of the school gossip. Even still, he shouldn't get fired for that, because it has nothing to do with his job whatsoever. 
I got alittle caughr up in that ^^;
Omfg musical theatre was so fun today. 8D
I was so excited to read our scripts.
Once the auditorium doors opened I ran on the stage, sat right in the middle, and then when the lights turned on, I screamed "LIGHTS!!!!!"
For some reason I always get so hyper in that class. I just love.
Holy crap, so far, everyone is so good at their roles :3
Meghan, Victoria, and Kyle seriously made me laugh mad core today x33
They just get so into their role, it's fantastic 8D
I don't understand why everyone started laughing when I said my one line, I started crying from laughing so hard though x3
I guess it was cause the other two pigs are all hyper and what not, and I'm just suddenly all serious. But that's how I interpreted "intelligent" xD


I was supposed to go to Toronto tonight to visit Hannah, but since her and my dad are fueding suddenly, we're not going :/
But whatever, I guess we're gonig on the weekend...I hope. 
 "UMBRELLA SEX!"
"Their babies would be little poncho's"
(I think that's what Yvonne said? ^^;)


After schools Quinny asked for me to call him, so I did, and we had a wonderful conversation. :3
I know that is just random. But it made me happy. 8D


Now I'm waiting for a certain male person to come online. *twittles thumbs* lalalala *rocks back and forth* *starts hyperventilating* oh goodness D;








My head was led by the lies you told. But to this day my heart you stole. In a bind left behind waiting for your call.

Find me outside sitting in the rain. On the curb in pain my heart is breaking. You look at me holding on to a dream that filled me long ago, But I'm still waiting. I'm still holding on. ♫

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU <3
    and speak up in class!! people like you who never say what they think always upset me, because we could have a great deep intellectual debate/discussion in classes like history and religion, but because nobody speaks up it never works. D=

    i love you ;D
    xx

    ReplyDelete