What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My dream;

So I have a horrible cold, and the dream I had last night was slightly messed up.

So, I can barely remember what all happened before...
OH nevermind, I remember.
It was Ivy's birthday, and she was like so upset, cause everything was going wrong, something about how we were taking the bus and someone pushed her out then the bus left without her?
Idk.
The next part I remember, is Joe, Eric and Scott were over, and we were attempting to get somewhere where everyone else was.
So, I found a laptop on my bed, which unfolded into a tv? LOL
Then we realized we could use the laptop as a map, so we took a chair and rolled down the street loool
It didn't make sense though, cause Joe was in the front in the chair with the laptop, and me, Eric, and Scott were behind him holding on, sitting on something, and I swear it was a car x3
Which makes no sense.
Anyway, so we reach our destination, which just so happens to be my house o.o;
And like everyone else is there, like Dom, Natasha, Alisha, Aria, Spencer, Stefan(idk why he was there, but whatever) and I think that's it.
We ended up playing a form of hide and seek, it wasn't actually hide and seek but it looked like it. That makes no sense.
Moving on.
I got really mad at one point cause like, Stefan walked up the stairs and ignored me, so I got mad and kicked a basket down the stairs. Apparently Eric was in there? LOL
Then Stefan came up to me and was all like "hey can I talk to you for a second?" and i'm all "sure whatever" and he just said all this stuff. He didn't even look like Stefan, but I knew it was him. I hate that.
Then after we were done talking, and we made up apparently, everyone was like...gone. Apparently Scott Dom and Eric left. Then Natasha and Alisha were leaving, but they were giving Spencer a ride home, but they couldn't find him, but it turns out he was just laying on the floor in the kitchen.

That was a long dream. I'm going back to sleep. My head is about to explode.
Hopefully I dream crazy stuff again. 8D

3 comments:

  1. And like everyone else is there, like Dom, Natasha, Alisha, Aria, Spencer, Stefan(idk why he was there, but whatever) and I think that's it.

    NICE, THANKS A LOT, I SEE HOW AWESOME I AM, IM NOT EVEN 'EVERYONE ELSE' WOOOOOOW. D:

    x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, quite complaining: at least you didn't get kicked down a flight of stairs.

    ..Loool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Dreams are always so confusing after, but they make sense when they're happening. xD

    ReplyDelete