What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, September 24, 2010

Don't try and tell that you never loved me, I know that you did, you said it and you wrote it down. ♫

Dancing at discos, Eating cheese on toast. Yeah you make me merry make me very very happy, But you obviously, you didn't want to stick around. ♫


Holy crap, I love Kate Nash so much x3 her songs are so cute.
Please check them out. 8D


Just a warning, I'm feeling in a bloggy mood right now, so this post is probably going to be really long. c:


Starting now! 8D


So, I haven't gone to school in like 43875648 days. I have my reasons. I'll start going next week, though. I promise.


I was going to go today, but...I don't know. Again, I have my reasons for not going. I'll fix this though, no need to worry.


I woke up to giant gusts of wind, it was crazy o.o;
Redgie was terrified. And when I walked downstairs. IT WAS A DISASTER! It's like a hurricane came through the kitchen. Everything was knocked over, and the window fell out. Everyone was probably at school while this crazy wind thing was going on, but still, it was insane.


OHH! and yesterday...x3
So I was talking to Eric while this happened. I heard like this squeeling from outside, so I thought Squirrels were fighting or something, so I looked out the window, and on the telephone wire, I saw this figure. Mind you, it was dark and I wasn't wearing my glasses. But I do know that this thing was way too big to be a squirrel x3 I just assumed it was a raccoon or possum or something. But then it started snarling o.o; and the squirrel started squeeling really loud. It's like a squirrel was getting devoured. D; it was so horrifying. I took out my camera and recorded the sounds though. x3 even my mommy heard it, and usually it takes A LOT to wake her up loool


What else was I going to talk about? Hrmmmm.


So, Redgie is like really fat now. I don't even know what happened. He's like overly obese.


Hannah's coming home this weekend 8D
I'm so happy! I miss her. C:


Last night I couldn't sleep, so I ended up watching the rest of The Little Mermaid 2 ;D
Then, watched half of The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning. x3
I love The Little Mermaid. C:


I was really upset last night cause a certain stupid, poofy-haired, fellow I know is just mean to me. I wrote a really long note/letter thing to him, but I never sent it. I just needed to get out my feelings of this situation, then I felt better. c:
I wish he gave a damn about my feelings for once :/ whatever.


But all you do is treat me bad, break my heart and make me feel so sad,
Tell me what did I do wrong, to make you stay away so long,
Yes baby love, my baby love, I need your love♫

LOOL funny how I found this song right when I wrote that. 8D


I have nothing to do tonight. I need to find something. I know Hannah's coming home tonight, but I don't actually have anything to do. 
I'm going with Hannah to get her hair cut tomorrow morning, then apparently hanging out with Chelsey and Quinn.
I was supposed to go to the movies with Sammie, but I don't know when we'd go, and I can't even remember what we're gonna see x3


I'm not going to the Hedley/Lights concert anymore. I wanted to go soo badly. I may just curl up into a ball and die. D:


I should probably clean the kitchen. Just so no one murders me for staying home today.


All I have been eating lately is Nutella Sandwiches. x3 they're good and all, but I need more food. ;c


All that is on my mind lately is this...fight? I guess you could call it that...between Aria and I. He's not really talking to me right now. I don't even know why. All I did was try and talk to him. Then he got mad. I guess I annoyed him mad core. Oh well...actually no...:C this is just stupid.


Well before I go clean the kitchen, I want to post awesome lyrics. 8D


Simply knowing you exist Ain't good enough for me But asking for your telephone number Seems highly inappropriate. Seeing as I can't Even say hi When you walk by. And that time you shook my hand It felt so nice I swear I never felt This way about any other guy And I don't usually notice people's eyes but... And when I saw you Kissing that girl My heart it shattered and my eyes, they watered And when I tried to speak I stuttered.
And my friends were like whatever You'll find someone better His eyes were way too close together And we never even liked him from the start And now he's with that tart And I heard she done some really nasty stuff Down in the park with Michael He said she's easy And if your guy's with someone that's sleazy Then he ain't worth your time 'Cause you deserve a real nice guy.
I don't ever dream About you and me I don't ever make up stuff about us. That would be classed as insanity I don't ever drive by your house to see if you're in. I don't even have an opinion On that tramp that you're still seeing. I don't know your timetable. I don't know your face off by heart
But I must admit. That there is still a part of me That thinks we might get on.♫



And something just went boom upstairs D: *scared*


And this song is just crazy cute 8D


I hate seagulls and I hate being sick. I hate burning my finger on the toaster and I hate nits. I hate fallin over, I hate grazing my knee. I hate pickin off the scab a little bit too early. I hate getting toothache, I hate when it’s a pisstake. I hate all the mistakes I make. I hate rude ignorant bastards and I hate snobbery. I hate anyone who if I was serving chips wouldn’t talk to me.
But…I…have…a friend… With whom…I like to spend Anytime…I…can find…with.
I like sleepin in your bed I like knowin what is goin on inside your head. I like takin time and I like your mind and I like when your hand is in mine. I like getting drunk on the tunes by the beach. I like pickin strawberries
I like cream teas and I like reading ghost…stories. 

My…heart skips a beat every time that we meet. It’s been a while and now your smile is almost like a memory
But then you’re back and I am fine cos you’re with me And I’m in love…with you.
And I…can’t find the words to make it sound unique…but… Honestly…you make me strong! I can’t believe I’ve found someone this kind. I hope we carry on Cos you’re so nice and I’m in love…with you…♫



And she said "Thanks, I like you too" and he said "Cool." ♫


Okay! Kitchen cleany time.
Blasting music while cleaning always seems like good motivation. C:


I just would like to say, whoever is reading this...I love you so much :D
You are just a great human being, and I adore you being my friend. c:
I don't think that last part made much sense, but just pretend it did, kay? 8D



Adios dearest friends of mine. C:




Eww, Narcy just signed online.

1 comment:

  1. LOOOL. YOu make me happy.

    YEAH THE WIND IS FUCKING INSANE IT WAS BLOWING THE SHOWER CURTAINS AROUND WHILE I WAS TAKING MY SHOWER IM LIKE, GAHHHH. x3
    xx

    ReplyDelete