What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, September 13, 2010

I just took apart this whole song D:

all the things I swore I saw in you
I never saw them coming true
maybe I just need to see your face
here we go again, again
I always seem to let you in
and it's my fault 'cuz I'm the kind of girl who stays.



i'm the one who put it on the line 
her heart, her clothes and all her time 
left them lying on a bedroom floor.


if you wanted to be here
yeah, you would.



maybe baby you'd be fair
and finally give me a care.





1 comment: