What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Seriously never laughed so hard in my life! LOL

Well Quinn told me to blog this, so I guess I'll start with this;
Chelsey told me Quinn and her were gonna come visit me, and it had to do with Green Apples. Quinn told me they were gonna come to my house and drink some green apple alcohol stuff, so whatever.
I called Quinn's phone at like 3, and Chelsey told me to go outside, so I did, and Quinn was like crying his hea doff, I was so scared, I didn't know what was going. He drank all this stuff and was worried his parents would find out. We walked to the park and seriously Quinn was sooo funny, I almost died laughing. He like fell on the grass, and got grass in his mouth every time he put his head down. He accidentally touched chelsey inappropriately once, cause apparently he wanted to touch her face. xD
I felt really bad though, cause he kept crying and crying, and :C
We somehow got him back to my house and he fell asleep on the couch right away.
After like an hour, while Chelsey and I wrote a fb note, and put all this stuff on Quinn; we put cups, macaroni, windex, a shoe and a duck on him x3
Sammie came over and then Quinn woke up. It was so funny. ohgod.

Well I'm gonig to go buy food so I'll finish this when I get back. :3

Okay I'm back. and holy shit this is alot of food D;

Well, back to my story.
Quinn was like, so out of it. He kept giving the finger to Sammie, and was saying naughty things to Chelsey as in telling her to touch his dick. LOOOOL
I couldn't stop laughing. He's one of the funniest drunks I've ever met. 8D
And then when my dad brought us fries. He ate them all. and Kept saying "omg these are amazing, these are so good eh?" and shoved them in his face. He kept saying the stupidest things, and apologizing for who knows what.
Idk, Quinn told me to blog this, and say every funny thing he said, but I actually can't remember. :/
All I know is, he's never allowed drinking again. (y)

Holy shit, so much food. *explodes*

ImissAria.Iwannatalktohimsobadholyshit.

I dyed my hair today. With help from Sammie.♥
It's red.
But really dark red D:
I'm so tired right now.
*sneezes*
fucking Quinn, he said he'd be on msn, but he's not, not I can't talk to him. x3

kaywhatever. lie to me and just not come to hamilton. that's fantastic. :C

Goodmood=gone.

1 comment:

  1. Lool, I bet Quinn had fun x3
    And, awh. Hopefully your goodmood will be back soon! D:

    ReplyDelete